Thursday 13 October 2016

15 Years On

Fifteen years ago I was at uni.  The world was my oyster.  I was partying.  I was experimenting with drugs.  I was experimenting with men.  I was also training to be a teacher.

Fifteen years ago how did I see my life?  Did I predict it would be like this?  Not in a million years. But here I am, single again, wondering what's next and fifteen years later it's a WHOLE different ball game.  No longer am I an insecure, clubbing mad, naive 20 year old who tries to please everyone but a pretty confident, spiritual and quirky, intuitive 35 year old who has been told on more than one occasion by men that she is a witch.   Does it mean life is easier?  Nope!  Has it got harder?  Nope! Has it got more interesting?  I never thought I'd be able to say this, but yes it has.

This is my life, this is my blog and how I found love, lost love, lost myself, moved to the other side of the world and learnt about the mystical!  It hasn't been a boring journey that's for sure!

2 comments: